Saturday, June 25, 2011

7 Weeks on....

They say girls are more interactive even as infants; they smile, coo and respond to you more than boys. I thought otherwise until chub chub hit 7 weeks old.

Chub chub has been smiling alot more these days. Or rather, she's very responsive whenever i talk to her. She would give me her widest smile, so wide that her already small eyes become smaller. She would coo back to me and look me in the eyes so intently. I love it, it makes me want to talk to her even more just so i can earn more smiles from her. Times like this, makes all her fussing so worth the while.

Sonshine boy was also a smilely baby. I remember he would smile at every new face he's eyes set upon. Even today, my 4 year old is still flashing his sunshine smile. Never a day would go by without his smile. I've got a cheerful boy. I hope chub chub takes after him!

No comments:

Post a Comment